Now honestly, if there were anything else going on my life, I would talk about it. But since I spend all my time in a basement with my baby . . . there's really noting else to talk about.
And here's a video of Gaius talking to his favorite friend (excepting his daddy, of course) : the little man in the mirror.
And here's a video of Gaius talking to his favorite friend (excepting his daddy, of course) : the little man in the mirror.
2 comments:
Amanda,
Thanks for sharing your newest pics. Someday I will update our blog. Someday.... Gaius is so cute and so big! They grow so fast. Lochlan is "talking" all the time now and we are able to communicate an incredible amount. It's so crazy!
Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. We are house hunting and pretty stressed right now. I'm hoping things will calm down soon.
Take care and keep keeping in touch!
Carrie
Hey it's Rosie. Gaius is so cute! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment