5 years ago
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
the beginning of the end
It's finally here . . . the third trimester. I had so looked forward to these next few months, and now I'm starting to get scared. In the last 1-2 weeks, Baby (still without a name) has gotten so strong. He spent 45 minutes using my insides as his own personal punching bag. Neal could see my tummy jumping from across the room. He also seems to think that 1 a.m. is a great time to get his exercise in. Real cute, huh? Neal, meanwhile, is becoming more terrified by the day that he's going to have an "over-active" child. I'm pretty sure all boys are that way, though. Besides, I'm too concerned with how I'm going to make it until June to worry about what he'll be like in 3 or 4 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment