5 years ago
Monday, March 10, 2008
Wiggles & Jiggles
Last night I sat on my couch and watched my belly wiggle. I've been feeling my little guy move around in there for a while now, but it just occurred to me that if I can feel him kicking and moving around that I should be able to see my belly move too. It was really so cool. I don't know what he was doing in there, but sometimes my skin would just twitch, and other times a whole bulge would appear and disappear. I could've sat there and watched my belly for hours. Sometimes I think Neal thinks I'm crazy. Although I did get him to sit and stare at my belly for a few minutes. He lost interest a lot quicker than I did. I keep waiting for Boots to be sitting on my lap when Baby kicks . . . I just think that would be funny. Boots is such a scaredy cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment