It turns out they are almost as good when you buy them for yourself instead of stealing them from the "secret" candy cupboard. I guess I should come clean after all these years. Mom, I stole candy from your candy cupboard. Lots of it. But if I didn't get in trouble for returning my potato soup to the pot, you shouldn't get mad at me for this either. And considering the likelihood of you actually reading this . . . I'd say this is a fantastic place to come clean.In other news, my kid made the cutest face ever, and Neal managed to get a picture.
7 comments:
I love that picture! I just want to pick him up and kiss him. I think this is an excellent place for your confession because unless you tell The Dad to help The Mom find and read your blog, she may never find it. :)
I know! And she just looks at the pictures anyway.
That's perfect. He looks like a non-freaky Dr. Seuss character.
That is a super cute picture! I think I am turning into my Mom too.
I tell ya, we are like two peas in a pod sometimes. I too used to steal the orange sticks from my mother candy stash as well.
I also used to keep a spoon hidden in the depths of the pantry so that I could hide in there and eat powdered sugar right out of the bad. So there are confessions all around here, I guess.
One day we need to stop talking about it and actually get together so I can actually meet that freaking ADORABLE son of your!
You weren't the only one who stole from The Mom's candy stash. I think I took from more than one of her hiding spots. My favorite spot was in the bowl in the top of the cupboard, that was the chocolate stash.
The truth is out. I'll have the Mom read this. Good thing you came clean (both Amanda and Emily). You know the punishment is twice as bad when you don't tell the truth.
Post a Comment