Thursday, January 22, 2009

i don't know why

I just wanted to post this picture of Gaius thinking he's awesome (he is) because he can stand up on his own. He can't reach to pull himself up on the couch, but the laundry basket is short enough. Trouble is coming. Can you feel it?
And, for reasons I still don't understand, I gave him my ice cream cone last night. He was just looking at me with those big eyes and I couldn't resist. So enjoy the little video of Gaius' first ice cream cone.

4 comments:

Leonard Family said...

Cute, and you wouldn't let me feed him mashed potatoes.
I also noticed you have the same cute truck blanket that I do, unless you stole mine.

Mjarrett85 said...

Cute video! And yes TROUBLE is coming your way. Get ready for a lot of bumps, bruises and crying. Good luck:) Good thing he is so cute to make up for it.

The Malan Family said...

You thought that prune juice did wonders to diapers. Let me know what frozen milk does. Wow

Amanda said...

Not a thing. We gave him a preemptive dose of Mylacon and sent him to bed.