Sunday, July 19, 2009

finally! family photos

I haven't been here forever. And I apparently hadn't downloaded the pictures off my camera since before Gaius' birthday. Holy crap. I just can't even think about blogging all of that. I feel so completely disorganized when I go into iPhoto. Can't stand it.

So, I'll just share my family pictures. I was so excited to get them done! I haven't had a nice picture taken since my wedding. Long overdue.







I'm too lazy to caption. But did you notice I have bangs? I don't know what made me do it. But I really love them. Good thing, because if I didn't like them, I was going to cut all my hair off. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally cute! I love the bangs! When are we going to do lunch?

MommaM said...

I love the photos, and the bangs. I got Trent to let us do some tonight. I'll post some on my blog when I get feeling like it.

The Malan Family said...

Your family pictures are really cute. It is your bangs that was different today! Not that your hair was darker. I have not seen you since you cut it. They are super cute.