Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just now...

I'm doing my hair ignoring Gaius (terrible mother, I know) who has been whining since he woke up from his nap. I give him my comb hoping it will make him happy. He takes the bribe and leaves the bathroom.

A few moments later I hear maniacal giggling. I love it when he giggles, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right. However along with the giggles, I hear the frantic sounds of my cat tearing down the hall, followed by baby with comb in hand. More giggles.

Poor Boots. He's got a long, hard life ahead of him. Or a really short one if my baby ever manages to catch him.

2 comments:

MommaM said...

Oh, poor kitty! He is SO in for it. I love your little one's giggle too.

Brett, Jenn and Alex said...

Alex has a play lawn mower and his favorite activity is to mow the dogs down!!! Our npoor animals!!