
My mom took pity on my a few weeks ago and gave me a pair of gardening gloves. Now that the after-surgery swelling and pain has gone down in my wrist I finally got around to putting them on and weeding.
I am in love with these gloves.
She told me they were the best gloves in the world when she gave them to me, which I ignored, because that's just a ridiculous claim. But they are really fantastic and I recommend them to you all. They are comfortable, they're thin enough you can still feel what you're doing and can still grab little weeds. And maybe the best of all - you know that terrible grass weed that grows sticky seeds on top? My yard is currently infested with them, and I have ruined 3 pair of gloves in the past pulling the nasty things. But the sticky seeds don't stick to these gloves! And that, my friends, is a miracle.
So, if you need a pair of awesome gloves, these Atlas 370 gloves rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment