Saturday, October 25, 2008

and summer gave autumn a miss and went straight to winter . . .

I noticed the other day that in my excitement about the first snowfall, I completely forgot to take pictures of Gaius' first autumn. So we ran outside and took some pictures.

Look! A real smile!

Gaius has been having a hard time falling asleep because he keeps pulling his Soothie out. So I finally thought, "Maybe he just needs something to hold onto." So I gave him a teddy bear . . . is there anything more precious than my little baby clutching his little bear in his sleep? Not to mention that it worked like a charm!


2 comments:

Liv said...

Ok, so how about Gaius is the cutest BOY baby ever and little K is the cutest GIRL baby ever?

I think that's fair for now :)

MommaM said...

That is so stinking cute. I'll never get over what a cute baby you have.