Every day the "Cash Cab" is on from 11-12. I have to watch it because that's what my in-laws watch. To anyone who's been in my basement when the in-laws are home, you'll know that if possible, it's best to watch whatever they're watching upstairs.
Anywho, I've just now realized that there is music on "Cash Cab". I don't hear it on my tv, but from the ceiling. I hear the baseline duh-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu duh-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu duh duh over and over again for an hour every day. It reminds me of living in Pink House trying to name the tune that Hoopes was playing downstairs. Except that whatever he was listening to never annoyed me as much as the tv upstairs does.
At least Gaius has learned to sleep through it.
5 years ago
2 comments:
But can you imagine being the boys downstairs and not only trying to figure out what the six girls upstairs were listening to, but probably trying to sleep as well? We were most likely awful to live below. Oh well.
It was probably worse listening to us scream as girls will do. Remember the night one of the girls upstairs got engaged? They nearly fell through the floor.
Post a Comment