Thursday, November 6, 2008

blog happy

I'm apparently blog happy tonight. The Utah vs. TCU game is on. For some reason Neal is watching it, and he never watches football. I'm confused. And lonely, I think. I can't pretend to like football just to make Neal happy. But after 3 1/2 years of marriage, I guess I've never really seen Neal watch a football that mattered to him. I'm not sure I know the man I'm sitting next to on the couch. He's acting like . . . well, every other guy in this country watching a football game. You know, he keeps jumping off the couch and making random excited comments. Thankfully he seems to remember that the baby is sleeping and hasn't shouted.

There's not point to this. There is just no one around for me to talk to since he's in football land. And since Utah just won, will we have to watch another game?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I didn't know you had a blog but I am glad I found it!!

Mjarrett85 said...

Hi Amanda! Its your old neighbor Marissa! I saw your blog off of Emilie's. I thought about being a silent stalker but I decided against it b/c your little boy is just too cute! How are you? Where are you living?? Well, we have a blog too but its private so if you want to see it will you e-mail me your e-mail address marissa_jarrett@yahoo.com?