Thursday, November 13, 2008

a proud day for one of Gaius' parents

See that little poof coming out of my boy's hand? Yep. That would be Boot's hair. And thus begins the end of my cat's somewhat peaceful life. Notice how Gaius is clenching that fistful of hair. You know it took a while to get the camera and this was 8th attempt to get a good shot of the hair. He was not letting go. I had to pry the hair out afterwards. The cat was no where to be found. Just wait until Gaius gets the whole tail in his hand. Poor Boots.

I just think is a most adorable picture of Gaius looking at his daddy.

Here is my little couch potato watching tv with his Grandpa. Look how nicely he sits in that little chair.

6 comments:

Mjarrett85 said...

Poor boots! That is pretty funny though. That just got me thinking about your cats Ferdinand and Fernando (sp?) We used to be pretty mean to them too:)

Amanda said...

Were we mean to them? It must be rough to be a cat. But Neal has picked on Boots since he was a kitten so that someday when we had a child to pick on him Boots would be accustomed to the torture. My husband is a giver.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love the look on his face!

The Malan Family said...

That is funny. I guess now Boots knows who is boss. Those pictures are super cute! I can't believe how fast they grow!

MommaM said...

I can't believe how big baby is getting. He's too cute. Trent and I were just agreeing upon that. I feel bad for the kitty. But he'll just have to learn to deal with it I guess.

Mjarrett85 said...

Well, maybe we weren't mean to your cats....I think that was my dogs I was thinking of. lol!Actually , now that I think about it I think your cats were mean to us! And your husband should get some kind of an award for being so nice!