5 years ago
Saturday, November 15, 2008
sweet potato!
So after a month of looking at this sad, sad "please don't feed me this stuff" face:
We finally got out a jar of sweet potatoes, and look what happened:
He likes it! Who'd have thought? I've tried both, and personally, I would eat the rice cereal before touching the sweet potatoes.
Maybe it's just the mess he likes. He is a boy, after all. But he's super cute. I move the spoon toward his mouth and he reaches out and grabs onto that spoon with all his little strength (which is a lot). I'm just so happy to learn that he will eat food. I was getting very frustrated trying to get him to eat cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe he's feeling the Thanksgiving spirit and just couldn't pass up sweet potatoes.
Regardless, food on the face is a good look for him.
Kaylee loves sweet potatoes too! She hates anything else though...and when I say hate I mean it!
That is so cute. I'm glad he's finally eating some solids for you. I can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment