Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been a while since I posted. Nothing really has happened, except that I've taken cute pictures of Gaius. Thank goodness for digital pictures. As of today, I have 850 of Gaius on my computer. Not counting the hundreds my parents have taken. And speaking of parents: Thanks, Dad for the card reader. I finally used it today and discovered that it is MUCH faster to download my pictures with fire wire instead of the USB cord from the camera.

We didn't get him all dressed up for Halloween, but for some reason we did for the Utah vs. BYU game. I think Daddy's hat is a bit big for both of us.
They play so well together and give me a much needed break! Neal is such a good dad, and I'm so grateful for him.

See, he now has to have everything. He's getting better at sitting. He still tips over if left to himself, but he needs help less and less. So far he shows no interest at all in rolling from back to tummy, or crawling. I'm convinced that one day he's just going to stand up and walk. I haven't been able to get a picture, but he can hold himself up while grabbing something standing. He doesn't pull himself up, but he can balance just fine. (This new discovery helps entertain him for at least 2 minutes at church.)
We're working on the mohawk. I love the shadow in this picture.

Why do all the adorable photos come out so messed up? I tried to fix the redness, but it turned out to be too challenging for little old me. But what's with that face? I love it!

3 comments:

The Malan Family said...

I can't believe how fast they grow and start doing stuff. I feel like I just brought Jaxson home and he was sleeping all day, and now he is smiling and soon will be playing like Gaius! It is crazy. Those are super cute pictures of Gaius. I love that one of you holding him up!

Mjarrett85 said...

Those are some cute pics! Gaius is a handsome little guy, I love his eyes. Isn't it great how babies are so full of personality at such a young age? Imagine what he will be like in 10 years??

Amanda said...

ugh . . . 10 year olds. An age I am not excited for.