Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You know what? I'm having a fantastic week. I just wanted to share that with the world.

Emilie posted pictures from 2003 on Facebook, and I've been thinking about how much I love old friends. (I don't really make new friends . . . so I have to love my old friends, right?) I wish we could get together more often. But we're all spread out, and have jobs/kids/husbands/school . . . something. So even though I don't get to see any of you very much, I really am grateful for our friendships.

My family went to the Draper Temple open house yesterday, and then they came over for dinner. I love having people over! I think my nephews were glad that we finally have toys at our house. I seem to recall a long time ago Hyrum had to play with the cat's toys because that's all there was.

I made chicken and dumplings yesterday (and got to use my pasta roller - which always makes me happy) and I've discovered over the past few months that I can, in fact, cook. Today I'm going visiting teaching, and my companion is coming over before hand to decorate the cupcakes I made this morning.

On Friday we're going to Idaho to visit my sister (hopefully we'll make it this time!)

I think if I could always have things to do, I would be so happy. Even with the family being sick (is there anything sadder than a sick baby?) and sleep deprived, I'm happy.

So I just wanted to say that I'm having a good week.

2 comments:

Mjarrett85 said...

Yes that mesh thing is way gross actually. But you are right, whatever makes her eat real food! Oh and not to mention it keeps her very quiet in the car:) Anyway, I'm glad you are happy. Sounds like you have some fun things planned!

MommaM said...

I'm glad you are having a good week. It was a really yummy dinner you made the other night. It was wonderful. Thanks for having us over. The boys did enjoy playing with boy toys not cat toys.