Monday, March 9, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!



He is still technically only 8 months old. I still hadn't gotten around to bragging that he finally learned to crawl for real and he's already taking his first steps? (and I've only been procrastinating a week)

Seriously, baby. What's the rush?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He is starting a little early huh!

Mjarrett85 said...

wow, that is so crazy! He is a go getter that's for sure! Kaylee is like that too and sometimes I wish she was lazy.....I know that's bad, huh? But what happened to the days of not having to worry where your baby is!

Oh And I am shocked to hear you say....maybe on your next one you will have a cuddly baby. So there is another one? j/k! I am thinking I only want one!

MommaM said...

I love drunken baby walks. Of course now when he's around me he won't preform. Will any baby preform on demand? Sigh. Oh well. I love your baby. He's too cute.