Thursday, March 5, 2009

cousins!

Aren't cousins nice? They just look like the best of friends, don't they? The kids were at Nana's house the other day, and Gaius was just SO into the older boys. They were running around with the big trucks making all kinds of noise, and poor Gaius was just crawling in circles trying to keep up. So cute. And so sad.

I got this nice picture of them all 'playing' together. But I'm told by my mom that it was really like this:

and that Bryce didn't want to play with the baby. Who can blame him though? He doesn't share, he takes without asking, and by the time you get your toy back it's covered in drool.

Poor baby. As my brother was kind enough to point out, by the time he can finally get up and run after the boys, he'll be even more sad because they'll just run away from him and he won't be able to keep up.

Every once in a while, I look at my kid and think he looks like one of his cousins. Maybe my sister will disagree with me, but I saw this picture and just thought of Mason. In my mind, if you just crop it down to his face, I think it looks like him.


2 comments:

Leonard Family said...

I will agree with you a little on that one. Mason's face was a little longer, but still just as cute!

MommaM said...

I agree too! They are both really cute kids.