I was surprised at how cute they turned out. I decided spur of the moment to take him. His hair is completely unmanageable. I didn't even try to get both sides to do the same thing.
I absolutely love this picture - tongue and all. The lady asked me to stand him up - like he was going to hold still. As soon as he stands up, he just takes off.
He was really into the whole thing, though. The girl was entertaining, and quick. (Thank goodness for quickness.)
So, there's my baby's 1st professional photos. I almost regret not having it done sooner.
3 comments:
SO cute! I love that little boy.
I love the outfit. And, of course, the sneaky look on his face in that third photo that just screams: I have an idea that Mom probably won't like. :)
That is one stinking cute little boy. You did good!
Post a Comment