He loves the vacuum too. He follows me around now when I vacuum (which is better than the old days when he would scream bloody murder if I turned it on).
His top front teeth are through the gums now. He's stopped sleeping through the night. And almost daily gets a new boo boo. (yeah. I'm really using that word.) He fell on the futon and cut his gums. The next day he fell and bit his tongue. He's had a goose egg on his forehead for a week now because he falls and hits it again almost every day. Within the last month he got his first black eye (which took two falls to accomplish). And yesterday he fell against the brick wall at church and skinned his elbow.
It's hard to be a baby.
We're having a lot of fun, though, and are loving the change in weather. Gaius loves to play in the grass. I keep finding little pieces of leaves in his mouth. He loves to watch the dog run around too.
3 comments:
Good gravy he's so mobile! I obviously don't have personal experience with babies, but it seems like 9/10 months is so early to be running around!
Good luck.
He is so cute! I know how you feel with the bumos and bruises and messes. Oh, to be a kid again:) Hey, since you used to live in PA I have a question for you. Do you know how to get from Philadelphia to Newark? Sorry, I know its a weird question. You can e-mail me if you know.
I can't believe how fast things change! I is so cute. You should post the pictures from last week when we get them so I can see all of them.
Post a Comment