skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love spring!
Thankfully, Gaius is loving it outside. He loves to sit in the grass. I finally got him a new pair of shoes, so now I won't feel so bad putting him down to play outside. It just seems to wrong to play outside in socks . . . I'm really not sure why, but it's just wrong. Anyway . . . anytime the little boy gets grumpy, I just take him outside, and he's happy. He loves to go see South. And, even though I'm sure he doesn't know it's a word, he can say "South", but still refuses to say "Mama". What gives, baby? It's really cute, though. He says "ssss" "owf" "sowf".
And here is a video of Gaius, the Muffin Thief. I probably shouldn't have introduced him to muffins, because every morning since, he walks over to Neal at the table and begs for some muffin. And he throws a mighty fit if you don't share.
No comments:
Post a Comment