Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What does it mean?

The baby hasn't slept well in weeks. So I haven't slept well in weeks, and last night capped it off with only 4 decent hours of sleep, and the rest listening to my baby cry. He's been nursing terribly for even longer, and I want to give up. He refuses to drink any other way, though.

I was nursing him just now and he punched me really hard in the eye. I lost it and started crying.

He laughed at me.

What do I do now?

3 comments:

Mjarrett85 said...

Oh, that doesn't sound fun! I'm sorry!

Do you think he could be teething? Kaylee gets like that when a new tooth is coming in.

You should post this on the Mom blog:)

Amanda said...

His two front top teeth cut through last week. It's just a mystery.

Anonymous said...

I never nursed so I don't know about that... I am just sorry! My sisters baby wouldn't take a bottle either but they just kept offering it to him, if he gets hungry enough he will eat! It is crappy in the mean time but he will eat eventually. And the punching...I still get hit! I don't think I am any help at all!